Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WILW & OHP!

I haven't done a What I'm Loving Wednesday or Oh How Pinteresting post in such a long time! They are fun though so let's get this underway...



I'm Loving & Pinning

That I have this whole week off from teaching and can make myself good breakfasts


Breakfast Burrito from Brittany


I'm loving that I have time to cook and have made these delish recipes!



Source
Source
I've been pinning funny images...



I'm loving that I get to work on Black Friday & Then share crazy stories!

I'm loving that these wonderful girls are sharing all our wonderful birthdays so we can have some extra love on our special day :)



What are you Loving & Pinning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.