Pink means success and blue means try harder!
1) Workout at least 3x this week! I did this! I did this!
2) Blog, Blog, Blog! I only blogged 3x but hey I still blogged!
3) NO SPENDING MONEY! So I kinda cheated on this one a little bit... on Wednesday (Halloween) Chipotle had $2 full size burritos... seriously how could I pass that up?! BUT I only spent those $2. I say success!
4) Write at least 3 letters. Ugh this one is another fail...
5) Pray/Bible study every night. I'm really happy I put this one on. I always pray but this week I did meaningful prayer and really studied the Bible. It's been helping.
On to this weeks goals!
1) I'm keeping my gym promise but upping it to 4x this week! I just feel so much better when I go.
2) I'm going to keep my NO SPENDING MONEY (minus bills, gas, etc).
3) I'm going to be more productive in my day. That means no coming home from the gym at 7 pm and going right to bed. No, I will grade papers, fold the huge pile of laundry, do the dishes, etc. Then I can enjoy my weekends more :)
4) I WILL write letters this week! But please, please, please send me your address if you want one! I'm running out of address ;)
5) I need to be drinking more water. It's hard as a teacher because I only have 2x during the day I can use the bathroom but I will tough it out and drink more.
What are your goals for the week?
Always believing in Faith & Serendipity