I really enjoy linking up with these beautiful girls because I really feel like it holds me accountable to blog about these goals! I really hate to use the color red!
Red= Fail, Green= Success, Orange=Semi-successful
1) DRINK MORE WATER!
2) Drink Less Wine
3) Cook/Eat Healthier
4) Workout- I did workout but not as often as I wanted to.
5) Get my Christmas Cards Out! I have about 1/2 of them written.
Now onto this weeks goals!
1) Have a positive attitude- This one has been hard for me lately. I'm still battling the last of this cold, am missing my family, & really hating the workplace. BUT I need to remember that I'm lucky to have 2 jobs when others have none, a place to live, and I will see my family for Easter.
2) Workout EVERY DAY this week- This is completely doable. 3x this week I will lift weights but every day I should be doing some sort of cardio.
3) Finish the Christmas Cards! I will do this. I will do this. I will do this.
4) Only have 1 Starbucks & 1 lunch out. I have a free drink from Starbucks I'll use on Friday & I'm going to treat myself to Mexican Freddy's Tacos on Friday :)
5) Try to Blog at least 4x this week. I did well last week until Thanksgiving. Then I got busy working. Not this week! No sir, these posts will be ready the night before.
Please, Please, Please comment/link-up/tweet your goals for this week so we can hold each other accountable!