Have you linked up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social? You should... it's a party!
1. What was your favorite halloween costume as a kid?(pictures??)
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures but I always enjoyed dressing up as a princess or a bride...
2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be?
I think dressing up like Minnie Mouse would always be fun
3. Favorite costume as an adult?(pictures)
I can honestly say I've never dressed up as an adult. I don't really care for Halloween...
4. Favorite Halloween Candy?
As a kid and even now I always loved getting the "fruity" candy. Dots, twizzlers, air heads... anything other than chocolate.
5. Favorite Halloween Memory?
Easily the year I was 13. I didn't go trick-or-treating but I had friends over for dinner, then we watched Halloween movies while our younger siblings went out for candy. Then we got to charge a candy fee for watching the house... it was so much fun.
6. Whats your favorite scary movie?
I don't care for scary movies but I love Nightmare Before Christmas, Hocus Pocus, and Charlie Brown Halloween.
Link up and share your Halloween fun!