Jenn & Jessica for 5 for 5! I love Jenn's blog posts and she's such a sweet friend so you should definitely link-up with her! Plus she's doing an awesome giveaway to anyone who links!
To refresh your memory here is a recap of last week's goals. Pink are ones that were successful and Blue are ones that I need to work on...
1) I WILL blog 5/7 days this week. I really do love blogging and reading all the other blogs.... more on this later this week. ( I did 4 days which I'm very proud of!)
2) I WILL workout 5/7 days this week. It can be something as simple as walking but I really hope to get to the YMCA. (this one was an epic FAIL!)
3) I WILL stick to my budget! Another post later on... (Yay! I did this!)
4) I want to be really productive at work. I want to use my plan time effectively and my after school time so I can completely enjoy my weekend and get stuff around my apartment done. (I did this one too! It felt so good!)
5) This is really simple but I want to give myself a "relax" night. A night where I paint my nails and toe nails, maybe have a glass of wine and just relax. (Ummm I relaxed a little too much on this one... I feel asleep and got sheet marks all over my nails).
Here are this weeks goals...
1) Write & mail a postcard to someone every day. If you want a piece of friendly mail just email me your address :)
2) Sticking to my budget. This is REALLY important so it will be occurring on a weekly basis.
3) Work out AT LEAST 3x this week. I can do this. I just need to remember the end result.
4) Start & finish a new book this week. I used to FLY through books, couldn't put them down but now I hardly read. I want to start again.
5) Hopefully be working at Old Navy!! I got a phone call saying I made it through to the background checks! Fingers crossed!
What are your 5 goals for the week? Make sure you link-up!
Always believe in Faith & Serendipity,