Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Its Ok" Thursday

First and foremost I want to say THANK YOU to all those who read my latest post on the blogging blues! It made my day to see the comments and that people feel the same way :)

"Its Ok"

That it is 61 degrees right now & I'm covered in a blanket drinking tea. Compared to 90 degree weather its cold.

I miss my Mom. She came to visit last week and I want her back, with the rest of my family. Now.

I love not having drama in my life. I choose to stay away from it. All of it.

Tomorrow is Friday and I couldn't be more excited!

I have to look for a 2nd job. I never said I went into teaching for the $$

I am loving the rainstorms that have been happening today and the cooler weather. It makes it feel more like Michigan.

That I'm going to totally ask you to donate to my Donor's Choose projects! Donor's Choose is this amazing website where I write grants for things my classroom needs. Then friends, family and random people can donate to it. Right now I have 2 projects up. PLUS THERE IS A MATCH CODE WHERE YOUR $ IS DOUBLED!!!
      - When you go to checkout enter PUMPKIN in the match code box and your money will then    double!

It is 9 p.m and I am going to enjoy my tea and read a good book then go to bed. 

Sweet Dreams!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.