Monday, October 8, 2012

5 For 5 Practice :)

Wow it's been awhile since I've blogged... more on that later this week. For those of you still reading THANK YOU!!! I PROMISE I'm going to try to be better... speaking of promises goals I'm going to *practice* linking up with Jess & Jenn's 5 For 5! I always see Jenn's awesome posts and want to do them and now I have a good reason to!


 1) I WILL blog 5/7 days this week. I really do love blogging and reading all the other blogs.... more on this later this week.

2) I WILL workout 5/7 days this week. It can be something as simple as walking but I really hope to get to the YMCA.

3) I WILL stick to my budget! Another post later on...

4) I want to be really productive at work. I want to use my plan time effectively and my after school time so I can completely enjoy my weekend and get stuff around my apartment done.

5) This is really simple but I want to give myself a "relax" night. A night where I paint my nails and toe nails, maybe have a glass of wine and just relax.

What are YOUR 5 goals for this week?

P.S Check out Jess' blog for an awesome Erin Condren Giveaway!


1 comment:

  1. AH! This makes me SO happy :) :) Thank you for your support- I'm SO glad to have you join up in the link up with us!! Great, great goals for the week! I think the one about taking time out to relax is super important- we get so caught up in busy days it's super hard to do sometimes! I'm also with you on the sticking to the budget- yikes, something I've got to work on!

    PS- THANKS for adding your button to my page :)

    Have a great day, Elle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.