Thursday, August 16, 2012

"Its Ok" Thursday!

Hey Hey!!

Do you want to know how much I LOVE my readers and blogging? I will tell you. It is now 9:45 pm. I have been up since 5:45 am. That is 16 hours with no nap, setting up my classroom and curriculum AND meeting my parents and students. Also, I have to be up and out of my house in less than 10 hours. Yet I am still typing this post. Pardon my vent...

It is time for another edition of "Its Ok" Thursday with Neely & Amber!

 Its Ok
-That even though I'm exhausted and so ready for the weekend, I am beyond pumped to get to school on Monday.
-I put so much money into my classroom; well really it's not but I have to!
-I absolutely love my job and feel bad for those who can't follow their passion.
-To get upset when I take time to write posts and only have 38 followers! Come on peeps click on Google Friend Connect! 
-I am short. And a few of my students are taller than me. And have bigger feet.
-I love McDonald's $1.00 iced tea and it got me through my night!
-I absolutely love ALL my readers and your sweet comments. They make my day :)
-To love God, my life, my family, friends & co-workers. I truly am blessed <3


3 comments:

  1. McDonalds $1 tea is my FAVORITE thing. It's one of those simple pleasures that I just love :) I hope tomorrow is a FANTASTIC day. Always love your posts :)

    PS- I don't have THAT many followers but if you'd like to put your button on my blog for even more 'exposure' I'd LOVE to have you :) Email me and let me know if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.