Thursday, August 9, 2012

"It's Ok" Thursday

So if you're a regular reader you may notice that I have 3 posts very close together. For this I am sorry that technology didn't want to work with me... on the upside you have some awesome reading ;)

I'm excited to be linking up with Amber and Neely for "It's Ok" Thursday again!! It's been too long ladies since I joined in! P.S Please pray for Neely's Dad and family. They are going through a very difficult time right now and could use lots of prayers and good thoughts <3

It's OK
 That I feel guilty writing this post when I know that Neely is going through a tough time, my problems seem insignificant.

That I have blogged, cleaned, done everything possible other than my last paper for my grad class... I'm burned out and excited for my new job!

I love hanging out with Christine. And I see her every day. Well I hope it's ok (with her that is)!
I am stressing out about money right now. I know it'll be ok come the end of August.

I'm starting to feel a tad homesick. 

I really wish I had a boyfriend right now, but I'm not willing to lower my standards (they aren't impossible)

I pray and do devotionals every day and am up front about it
I absolutely love my life!!



12 comments:

  1. Hey there - new follower here - nice to meet you - nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money is my big stresser lately too... it stinks!
    And good for you for not lowering your standards for a boy! I love it, it's a shame more girls can't be that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on the money thing!! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of love your cute blog design ... and I miiiiight need you to tell me where ya got it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that you refuse to lower your standards! you go girl!!

    Hope you’re having a great Thursday, one day closer to Friday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never lower your standards. So not worth it. :) Stopping by via Neely's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Stopping by from Neely's blog. I felt the same way posting my It's OK post when she and her family are going through a tough time right now. :(

    Good for you for not lowering your standards when it comes to dating. Trust me, I understand how hard it is being single, but I also know that God has the perfect guy for me (well, not a PERFECT guy, but he will be perfect for me, if that makes sense).

    Have a blessed day!
    :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you have done everything possible except your last paper! That's totally the way it is with school work- I procrastinate it by doing laundry or other productive things so I don't feel as guilty! Just found your blog and I'm so excited to get to know you better and follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your post, What a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not worth it to lower your standards for a guy. Good for you girl! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest posts!

    peacelovedecor.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sister- never lower your standards for a guy. If you do, you're lowering your standards for happiness. Which is no bueno.

    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good never lower your standards! Stay true to yourself and everything will work itself out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.