Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend at Home

This past weekend I was able to go home... FINALLY!!! It'd been since Christmas that I'd been home and a month since I'd seen my parents. I was so excited and desperately needed the time away!

I love going home for the obvious reasons, free laundry, free (good) food, and time with the parents. But the #1 reason I love going home is the picture above. I love my bed. It's big, and fluffy and my Mom always has clean sheets on it. I love my sheets, and pillows. There isn't a bad thing about my bed.

My room is very bittersweet because it wasn't always MY room. I have an older sister and growing up this room was the E2 (squared) room because it was Elizabeth and Elle. I don't know why we got grouped together, our older brother and younger sister got their own rooms but we didn't. I used to hate it but now I miss her. She lives in Washington D.C with her husband I only get to see her a few times a year. But every time she comes home we share the bed, stay up late talking about boys, school, drinking, etc.

I usually don't take my laundry home because I have a washer and dryer right in my apartment. But lately all my roommates (I live with 3 other girls) have needed the washer and I haven't done laundry in about 2 weeks! I had a lot to do so my Mom said to bring it home and she'd do it for me!! How amazing is my Mom? I love her to pieces!

She also made me this amazing desert. It's frozen, blueberry Chobani yogurt, upside down so the blueberries are on top. With Bear Naked chocolate granola and dried fruit. Yummy!!!! Needless to say I was very sad to come back to school and counting down the 4 weeks left of school until I can spend more time with my parents :)

1) What is your favorite room in your house?

2) Did you ever share a room? Do you miss it?

3) What does your week look like? Are you busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.