Monday, March 3, 2014

Let's Play Catch Up

Yesterday I went a little deep and was completely honest about my feelings toward blogging. Today, I'm going to keep it a little lighter and fill you in on some random happenings!

One of the most exciting things that happened... my nephew Hudson Dean was born!! He is getting way too big already and I love him so much!



 In other exciting news, my youngest sister is pregnant. Baby Abel William Newcomb is arriving in July!
In addition to celebrating new babies, I've been working out a lot, enjoying time with my students, celebrating friend's weddings, and enjoying "me" time.

 It has been a great few months and I can't wait to see what's next!

Always believe in Faith & Serendipity,

2 comments:

  1. Yay for all the babies! So fun being an aunt :)

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're the coolest aunt ever!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.