Red Means Fail. Green means Success. Yello means meh.
1) Eat Clean 5/7 Days of the Week- I got 4 days of clean eating in...this week will be better.
2) Blog at least 3 Days-Haha this was a joke.
3) Workout 4 Days
4) Be Productive- I did do this at school! I had parent meetings, got copying done, etc. Didn't do it at home though.
5) Continue My Bible Study- This was a joke too. We didn't even do Bible Study last week, we just sat and talked (which was much needed).
Moving on. This week I want AT LEAST one Success!
1) I NEED to be more connected to my social media. I miss my bloggy friends like Kristen, Jenn & Leslie.
2) Get caught up on grading. I recently had a meeting with someone who believes that homework is a waste of time. While I completely disagree, it would make my life a lot simpler!
3) Decide what I want next year. I love the school I'm at. It's challenging, it makes me think and create lessons that will constantly engage my students. That being said, I can choose to stay at 3rd grade, move up to 4th or possibly 5th, or be a special ed teacher. I need to do some research and soul searching.
4) Tackle my Apartment. I'm going to follow in Elyse's footsteps on this one. I assigned a room/area for a day and am going to clean it. Not deep clean but vacume, dust, sweep, and make sure everything is tidy.
5) Clean Eat/Workout 5 days! Lately I've been hating the way I feel, hating the way my clothes fit and even my skin is breaking out. I have a goal and I want to hit it.