Now some may be wondering... "Aren't you a teacher?". Yes, I am. But being a new teacher making diddly squat and having to pay off loans, car payments, apartment, etc. I had to take another job back in October. I'm very lucky to have been hired at Old Navy because it's a wonderful company to work for, I love their clothes and my managers/staff are so much fun to work with. I'm so excited for this promotion because it is a next step and my managers are appreciating all the hard work I do there.
The ONE good thing about Mondays is I get to link-up with Jess & Jenn. These girls are seriously amazing and if you don't want to link-up at least check out their blogs!
Pink=Success, Purple=Partial, & Yello= Fail.
1) I NEED to be more connected to my social media- I was connected to facebook and twitter a little bit and I scrolled through Instagram but I didn't have any "conversations" with people. I'm finding this a bit difficult.
2) Get caught up on grading- I got a lot done tonight. I still have a lot to go this week because the quarter ends on Friday and report cards are due next Friday.
3) Decide what I want next year-I didn't even get a chance to talk to my Principal about this.
4) Tackle my Apartment- Success! I loved this. It made my time more productive.
5) Clean Eat/Workout 5 days! - Eating clean was the easy part... now to get those workouts in!
Goals for this week
1) Blog, Blog, Blog- I have some great posts I want to share with you all! Including funny student stories, VoxBox reveal and how I do clean eating.
2) Workout at least 3x this week- I'm making this more realistic. With my crazy schedule right now I just can't do 5 days.
3) Go to bed early (9-10pm) This explains itself.
4) Stick to my Cleaning Schedule- This worked so well last week I want to keep it up!
5) Finish my book- I started reading "Conversations with a Fat Girl" and it's good but I want to finish it.
I really hope you link-up and share you're goals!