Ok, let's get down to the best link-up, hosted by the wonderful Jenn & Jess. Also, make sure you check out THIS great bracket tournament (Thanks Jenn!).
Pink=Success, Blue= Fail
1) Blog, Blog, Blog- Umm, yea.... sorry about this. Hopefully this week will be better!
2) Workout at least 3x this week
3) Go to bed early (9-10pm)
4) Stick to my Cleaning Schedule-This week was a mess to my schedule. My apartment shows it too
5) Finish my book- I didn't even touch it last week!
Alrighty, the week is behind me. I'm starting new. I need some motivation so hopefully this will help!
1) BLOG! There really shouldn't be any excuses, though I can think of a few!
2) No Eating Out (Except for Qdoba Tuesday)- I need to stick to my budget and not waste any food!
3) Be Productive at Work- This means keeping up on the grading, get the copies done, parent emails/newsletters, behavior charts & plans, and start thinking about next year. I want to get this done so I can enjoy my spring break (next week!).
4) Organize My Life!- This sounds funny, I know. But I need to get my planners in shape, budget done, meal plans, bills, taxes, etc. I feel that if I do this my life will be much better.
5) Workout!- I like putting this one down every week because it helps hold me accountable and I like seeing the success :)
What are your goals for the week?