Here are last weeks goals...
1) Have a positive attitude
2) Workout EVERY DAY this week
3) Finish the Christmas Cards!
4) Only have 1 Starbucks & 1 lunch out
5) Try to Blog at least 4x this week
Let's just say this past week was awful. Seriously just all around bad. I don't even want to talk about it. I'm just going to put it behind me and move on... well try to at least.
This Week's Goals...
1) Send Out Christmas Cards! Ok folks, I really need to just sit down one night and get this done. The sad part? I only have like 5 left!
2) Only eat 1 meal out. Let me ask you, if you go to the grocery store and pick up a frozen pizza, sushi, sandwich, whatever and then take it home to eat does that count as eating out? I don't think it does. At least I hope not because I went to Olive Garden with a friend tonight so there goes my 1 meal.
3) Finish my RACK post! So I think I have a clear idea of what I'm doing and have started it... now I need to finish.
4) Be Positive! I was talking to my Mom yesterday and she told me she missed the positive Elle. I'm naturally upbeat and glass-half-full kind of girl but lately my job is just really getting me down. So what if I'm now the 3rd grade special education coordinator & general ed. teacher and not getting paid extra... at least I have a job! (For Now).
5) Be Thankful! As of late I've really been putting everything to God and just letting him handle it. And you know what... it's really been working. Yes I'm stressed. Yes I wish my life was different. But the things that I needed taken care of immediately have been and I need to remember to THANK GOD for that. Weekly bible studies I'm comin back!
Phew... I'm getting this in under the wire (10:15pm) but it's done and I do feel better.