Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pure Barre & Productivity

It is 9:30 am. I am on holiday break. Guess what time I got up?? 5:15 am!! Yep I decided that today I am going to be very productive.

First I took a 6am class at Pure Barre in Okemos. Holy Moly I am still shaking from this workout!! Pure Barre is a 1 hour class that uses exercises used by dancers to help tone and lift your muscles. My roommate takes this class often and recommend it. I will definitely be going back!! 


I ran a few errands and by the time I got home I was starving! I quickly whipped up this whole wheat English muffin, egg, cheese, and Canadian bacon sandwich. It's filling without feeling like I have a brick in my stomach.

I am a list maker. I make lists for everything. While I was eating I came up with my lists for the day! Hopefully I can get everything done... I already have 2 items checked off my list :)

******************************************************************************
1) What is your typical wake up time?
     * During the week mine is 5:30, when I am on break it is between 7:30 and 8.

2) What is your favorite workout?
     * I've never been one for workout classes because I always feel embarrassed but Pure Barre totally changed that! I could do this workout 3-4 times a week :)

3) How do you make sure you're productive?
     * Lists are definitely my thing, I love checking off everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.