Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wretched Working Weekend

I love word playing :)

So this past weekend I had to work, work, work! This made me kind of sad because I usually don't have to work weekends AND EVERYONE was up at Torch lake and I wish I was there. HOWEVER, it totally worked out in my favor!

(Me on Torch Lake last month)


Saturday morning I woke up and found myself with a scratchy throat, swollen lymphnoids and not being able to swallow. I got up though, did a quick 3 miles, showered and went back to bed for another 3 hours!
(recycled pic, I did not look this happy!)


I decided before work I needed to pick up a few things to get through work and feel better. All my goodies helped but the Emergen-C was a little hard to drink because of the taste :(



Saturday I came home and originally had a huge to do list. Yep all that got done was me sleeping for 16 hours STRAIGHT!!



Sunday I had to work for 10 hours at the library. So I did a lot of this


And watching this show

while making these bracelets. Yea I know you want my awesome friendship bracelet making skills :P


Thankfully I woke up Monday morning feeling great and able to celebrate the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.