Thursday, July 14, 2011

What To Do When You Get Your Hair Done...

Since I'm not babysitting this week I've had my days free. I've desperately needed to get my hair done and thought today was the perfect day. I'm very lucky because my sister is a student at Douglas J Aveda Institute and it's a mere 10 min away from me. She does a great job, we get quality time together and I get a wicked discount.

I've been here since 9 am. It's now 12 and she's still not done highlighting my hair. So what do I do while I'm sitting here? a little photo shoot!!


Oats in a jar for breakfast



Sister time!!



Wow I could transmit satellite signals with all this foil!





I get 2 girls helping me!! Oh and I can totally touch my tongue to my nose :)


I love my sister till death and she never complains when I ask for a full highlight that I want super tiny and have really thick hair.

If you're ever in the area check out her and/or Douglas J companies--They are amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.