Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Fabulous Fourth!!

**Warning: Picture heavy post!!***

Happy belated 4th of July!! I hope yours was as great as mine! I woke up nice and early and got in a workout and breakfast of dates with White Wonderful Peanut Butter


After a lazy morning I made my way to my parent's house (Portland, Mi) to meet my Mom and sister to watch the parade.



It started with my Dad driving the #1 car and leading the parade.




Then came the local clown. Seriously, he participates in every event dressed like this, riding his unicycle, and juggling :)


He was followed by lots of fire trucks


Towing trucks



And it wouldn't be a small town parade without the tractors!


Add in some old, classic cars



And our 20 person High School Band

And that is our parade!!!


After the parade we had some tasty (and low-cal!) margaritas



And cheeseburgers, beans, and potato salad! (My plate looked similar to this)


I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing 4th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.