Saturday, March 5, 2011

ABCs of Me :)

I've been an awful blogger and I'm so sorry. I've been battling a head cold, studying for mid-terms, and teaching and working non-stop. Since my blog is relatively new I thought I'd do the ABCs of me. Enjoy!!

A. Age: 22

B.
Bed size: Full

C.
Chore you dislike: taking out the trash, it always smells!

D.
Dogs: I had a dalmation (domino) growing up and when he died my family got a chocolate lab (Mnich). He went with my Dad to Arizona when my parents divorced and I miss him dearly!
E. Essential start to your day: washing my face and brushing my teeth!

F.
Favorite color: Pink


G. Gold or silver: Silver, I'm allergic to gold :(

H.
Height: 4'11 hehe I'm fun sized

I.
Instruments you play(ed): piano (15 years), Saxaphone (6 years)

J.
Job title: Full time student, daughter, sister and friend. Along with desk receptionist and teacher who works for free

K.
Kids: I want in the future. I love kids

L.
Live: Michigan State University, DeWitt (church) and grew up in Portland. All within 30 min of each other :)


M. Mom’s name: Jane

N.
Nicknames: Elle (My full name is Arielle), Elle Belle, blondi, shorty, midge

O.
Overnight hospital stays: 0!! Never broke a bone and got stitches once

P.
Pet peeves: People not doing their dishes. I hate it when I have to pick up after people

Q.
Quote from a movie: "Did you hear THAT?!" (Elf), "you had me at hello" (Jerry McGuire), "Run Forest, run" (Forest Gump), "Our love is like the wind... I can't see it, but I sure can feel it." (Walk to Remember)

R.
Righty or lefty: Righty

S.
Siblings: Older brother and sister-in-law (Steve & Bre), Older sister and brother-in-law (Elizabeth and Chris), and younger sisters Kelsey, Ally, and Ella

T.
Time you wake up: 5:30 weekdays, 8:30 on Saturdays and 7 on Sundays

U.
Underwear: Victoria's Secret

V.
Vegetables you don't like: squash

W.
What makes you run late: I love long showers

X.
X-rays you’ve had: none

Y.
Yummy food you make: Anything I make is good but my favorites are my chocolate chip cookies and toffee bars

Z.
Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.