Friday, March 11, 2011

How do you build an ice cream sundae?

Hey Everyone! This is going to be a shorter post because I'm up north with my family and about to go snow boarding :) I'll post pics hopefully on Sunday!

**********************************************************************************
I feel that making an ice cream sundae is an art. You have to have the right mix of sweet, crunchy and creamy.

These are my ingredients for my perfect sundae (minus the sour nerds but I wanted them really bad). Also I don't like the cherries, just the juice :)



Step 1) Pour cherry sauce in bottom of bowl.


Step 2) Put in your whip cream

Step 3) In goes the ice cream!

Step 4) Caramel sauce

Step 5) More whip cream, this makes the sundae light and fluffy.

Last Step) Put the candy toppings on!

I always mix everything together, thus the bigger bowl. Substitute whatever toppings you want and make it your own :)

1) What's your favorite ice cream?
2) What is in your perfect sundae?
3) Do you like to ski/snowboard/ice skate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.