Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If You Really Knew Me

If You Really Knew Me, You would know that....

God is my number 1 and I put everything in his hands

I can't fall asleep without noise

Every year my sister and I sleep in the same bed on Christmas Eve

I HATE change, even small ones

I love children

I'm scared of being alone and not having a family

I've been a babysitter, sandwhich artist, ice cream scooper and worked at a hair salon

I have very few close friends

My parents are wealthy... I am not

I struggle with my weight everyday

I love MSU

I put my whole heart into everyone and everything... it gets me hurt alot

I love 90's music

I have a huge family and we always have a good time

I grew up with no grandparents and miss them deeply

I hate it when people don't know what they want

I often feel taken advantage of and the only thing holding me back is my looks

I've never been in a wedding

My mom and sister are my best friends

I cry a lot at night

I love to cook

I've seen Taylor Swift 3 times

God Rocks and We Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.