Sundays are my time to 'relax' by cooking. It is my time to get my laundry done and prepare my outfits. I clean my apartment and finish grading papers... although grading is never done.
Here is what I'm preparing today:
-For once this week I don't have to work at Old Navy! While I do enjoy working there, these long weeks have been killing me! This week I can finally get back into my workout gear and get some good runs in :)
Here is my meal plan for the week!
- Monday: Leftover Sweet Potato Chili
- Tuesday: Bunco (dinner is served there)
- Wednesday: Orange Chicken & Brown Rice
- Thursday: Mexican Layer Bowls
- Friday: Grilled Teryaki Chicken
Do you like preparing things on Sundays? Or is it your "couch" day?