Friday, July 6, 2012

TC+ TL+ NF= Happy Friday!

Ok let's get real here. It's Friday. I'm beyond happy that it's finally the weekend. 


 I'm rockin the shellac mani from last week



I get to go to my happy place in TC.


I plan on eating good food, drinking a lot few glasses of wine, and spending my days on Torch Lake.


I'm most excited to spend this time with just my parents. To relax and not think about the million other things going on in my life.


I hope you all get a weekend like this too!! 


And a huge shout out to Cait because it's her Wedding Day!!!



7 comments:

  1. I love Shellac! That is such a pretty color! I'm jealous of your weekend! Have a great one!

    Stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for TC! I love your blog, too cute! Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. House Rules - what did you think? (Icriedthroughthewholething...haha). Your Shellac still looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun !

    I'm going to Outer Banks this week with family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you mani! Did you do it yourself, or did you have it done? Sounds like a wonderful weekend, I'm majorly jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the shellac is really holding up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.