Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Let's get right down to the dirty. I'm linking-up with Amber & Neely for It's Ok Thursday.

It's Ok
I've been cheating on Biggby with Starbucks- their drinks are lower calories.
That I had a complete break down yesterday, thankfully Christine was there to talk me down.
I'm mad I didn't hear about Viggle before today. You should join if you watch T.V. And be my friend. I'll send you an email if you leave a comment.
I'm extremely anxious and excited about my move. I really just want July 18th to be here.
I love this video

I love it when people follow me on Google Friend Connect and leave comments. I'm doing a giveaway when I hit 50!! 
To feel left out of the blog world sometimes and try so hard to make connections and not get the same effort back. Yep, they're really are cliques. 
That I'm so thankful for my Faith in God. I know he has a plan and I just need to put my faith into it and know everything will be Ok. (Thanks for the excellent verse Monica!)

"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  WAIT on the Lord; Be of good courage, and He shall STRENGTHEN your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord."~Psalms 27:13-14

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to feeling left out of the blog world. I just started a new blog so it's been a little hard to jump in to different link ups. That's what I look for though...opportunities to jump in. Keep with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have viggle but I always forget to check in when I'm watching TV!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you on the blog cliques! They are definitely out there and makes a lot of people feel left out...sometimes it feels like high school. But we all need to remember that we choose to make a blog and some people are definitely reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.