Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social Week 4

It's Sunday Funday! And it certainly has been for me! I got a great workout in this am, met up with the rents for breakfast and spent the day running errands. Now I'm out enjoying this beautiful weather and will be cheering on Olympic hopeful Jordyn Wieber :)

I'm loving linking up with Neely & Ashley for Sunday Social. They have fun topics and this week is one of my faves- SHOPPING! 


What is your favorite store to shop at
Some may laugh but I love Old Navy & Target. I can always find something and they're reasonably priced. I like J Crew too!

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet? 
J Crew, Lauren Conrad, Ralph Lauren, & Sarah Burton (Alexander McQueen). 

JCrew, Fall 2008

Kate Middleton's Wedding Dresses, Designed by Sarah Burton

Paper Crown by Lauren Conrad



Must have closet staple?

J Crew tees, Old Navy Active wear and shorts. 




Favorite kind of shoes?
I wear a size 3 in kids. Yep in KIDS! Sometimes I can wear a 5 in woman's. It's very hard to find fashionable shoes but this fall I found my favorite pair of boots by Fitzwell. I also love TOMS because I can wear the kids size and get them for $40 ;)



 

Best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
I would have to say a pair of TOMS I found at a garage sale. They had only been worn once and the girl didn't like them. (10 year olds have NO style). I got them for $5.

Style you'd love to try?
I wish I could wear Maxi dresses. They look so comfortable but I'm too short and curvy for them.


3 comments:

  1. your pictures are great...makes me feel like shopping!! Target is our go to store here too.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard to go wrong with target and jcrew :)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did I not know about this new blog? My goodness it's adorable.

    Try a maxi - I like them on me and I think we have a similar shape. I LOVE Target!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.