It's hosted by Jenn who blogs at Party of One. She is amazing for many reasons. One of them being that she hosts this great link-up.
This link-up is where you can set goals for yourself. They can be month long, week long, however long you want. We all post on Mondays and the following Monday we give updates on them. It's a great motivational tool, because who wants to be the person saying they hit 1/5 goals. (I have done this multiple times though, so don't let it discourage you).
Unfortunately due to life I haven't posted in awhile. Thankfully, I'm back, with renewed vengeance.
1) Follow the TIU (Tone It Up) Workout Plan. Every Sunday they post a workout plan for the week. They are routines you can do at your house or gym and they even show videos!
2) Stick with my Eating Plan. I did it. I became a
3) Drink at least 60 oz of water every day. Self-explanatory.
4) Post at least 3x this week. Well if you count Sunday then I'm already at a good start!
5) Enjoy EVERY DAY. Lately I've been wishing my days away. Literally, wishing that it would be a new day. I need to stop and enjoy the little things.
What are your goals for the week? Link-up and share or comment!!