Monday, September 26, 2011

Stress, Stress, Oh How I Hate Thee!

Today was a bit stressful. I was tired. I was cranky and didn't want it to be Monday. Needless to say by the time school ended at 3:15, I was out the door and on my way home.

1st thing, workout time! I did the elliptical because I needed to go to my mindless place, you know that place right? Where you do a constant motion and don't have to think? Yep I went there and didn't stop for 45 min!


Then I got into my comfy clothes (yoga pants, ovesized fuzzy sweatshirt) and took a marvelous 15 min nap :)


I had to work tonight at the library so I quickly packed my favorite to go dinner. A stuffed sandwich and a yogurt mess (Chobani vanilla, granola, nutella, and peanut butter). This meal is packed with protein and fiber and is so filling!


Now I'm going to spend the rest of my work night watching these two handsome men! Seriously I think numbers has the perfect amount of cuteness, math, mystery, and general amazingness!


*****************************************************************************
What is your favorite comforting routine?

Any new shows you are loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.