Saturday, September 24, 2011

Change. Part 2.

If you've read my blog before you'll know I've talked about change, But here's the gist, I HATE Change! However, I know it's necessary and as of lately it's been on the forefront of my mind. Being who I am I Googled the word "change" and this little poem popped up and it describes my thoughts perfectly! Whoo hoo for Google and this awesome writer!

A Poem About Change: Maybe it's me Heart racing

Mind pacing

So many changes in motion

New roads that are now open

Which way to turn?

Which way to go?

No answers easily seen

I must carve my own path of green

Struggling to hold on

Trying to hold on

Trying to keep the things I need

Struggling to let go

Giving back the ties that bind me

Who will I be?

How will I know?

Who is that woman at the end of the road?

Maybe, just maybe, it's me.

*****************************************************************************

As of lately I've decided to make some changes and see where they lead me. I'm no longer living for anyone else, only me. I've cut loose some friends and gained some new ones. I've realized that I need to be stronger in my decisions and know that I'm doing what is right for me.

In regards to this blog I'm not going to focus on health and fitness like I originally planned. I'll still mention it and any good recipes I make or come up with but I want to focus on my life. I'm a student teacher, taking graduate classes on Fridays, figuring out family, friends, and love. I'm balancing the life of a college student, working for free, holding down 2 other jobs, and trying to grow up and make some life long decisions. This blog is going to reflect that in so many ways and I'm going to be completely honest (according to my Mother, too honest!)

I hope you'll keep reading because I like to think I'm at least a little interesting ;)

P.S

Right now my days are being consumed by little munchkins called my students. I have TONS of teaching stories so if you want to read those visit my other blog here. I swear it'll be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.