Thursday, June 9, 2011

Who I Am Wednesday!

This is my 50th post! Whoo hoo... maybe someday I'll be like Janae or Kelly and have tons of posts and followers :)
************************************************************************

I'm Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I was busy saying goodbye to Christine and working :(



Now to continue with this weeks Who I Am Wednesday, this week's theme is going to celebrate this beautiful lady!

his is Christine, she is amazing. Not only is she beautiful but she is witty, smart, kind, loving and going to be a great teacher! If you don't believe me just check out her blog here.

Christine and I have been friends since my freshman year at State. We lived across the hall in South Case Hall, and have been friends ever since.

I got to hear about her engagement


And be part of her special wedding day

Celebrate her birthday

And now see her off to Las Vegas... Where she has a dream job of teaching 6th grade language arts!

Christine has been such an amazing friend for the last 4 years and I can't wait to hear her wonderful stories about Las Vegas and teaching :)

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful way to celebrate National Best Friend's day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.