Thursday, June 30, 2011

Help! I've Lost Something!!


Yep, I've lost my motivation. Specifically I've lost all my motivation to work out. I really need this motivation back! I think part of it is because I'm so busy. Babysitting for 2-10 kids Mon-Thursday for 8 hours and then working at the library for another 4 hours has given me very little time to workout. I know I should just workout early in the morning but I'm unable to get up and MOTIVATED!

If anyone has any advice on how to get my motivation back I would gladly appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.