Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WIAW

How on earth is it only Wednesday?! The only thing getting me through today is the Blendicano that I had this morning and the awesome talk with my sister.

Thankfully, my Wednesday is almost over and I decided that I should want to post about my eats as of late. I really like reading others WIAW posts so hopefully I'll inspire someone else too!

http://www.peasandcrayons.com/

If you didn't know, I'm working 4 jobs this summer. Yes, 4. #LifeOfATeacher. Most of my meals are ones that I can prep on Sundays, or freeze and reheat. They are also served in Tupperware or plastic bags.

My mornings have been starting with a Starbucks Blendicano. This little gem is the bomb. It is simply ice, espresso, and water blended like a frapp. Make sure you tell them no base. Sometimes I'll even hand them a packet of my Perfect Fit Chocolate Protein powder to add in. It's no calories and sooo good. Thanks to Michelle for the perfect drink :)
By the time I pick up the nanny kids and we get to summer camp, I am ready for breakfast. I recently scored a huge box of cherries from an old school parent of mine! I've been eating them like crazy and especially love them with Greek yogurt. Add a Tone It Up protein, blueberry muffin and I'm set for the morning.

By the time lunch rolls around I'm busy getting the kids fed, cleaning up the classroom, tying bracelets, and so much more. I have just enough time to make some oatmeal, and top it with pb2, Quest bar, and some granola.
When we (the nanny kids & I) get home we are usually ready for a snack. They love apples and pb or vegetables but I like to combine all of it. My favorite snack lately is Strawberry Salsa! It's so good with chips or another dipping vegetable or on its own.
After I get done nannying I grab a quick quest bar or protein shake and get my workout on. An awesome sweat sesh is always perfect after work because it gives me enough energy to get through the night and it motivates me to eat healthier! When I get home I'm starving so I pull out a pre-made turkey burger, pop it in the oven and make a salad to go with it. Quick, easy & done.

P.S Thank goodness for the Iphone pics! I'm not a foodie photographer but they turned out ok :)


1 comment:

  1. I am TOTALLY stealing that coffee recipe with Perfect Fit. Of course I'll have to wait a few more months to go straight espresso, but maybe I can sub in a decaf Americano?? Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.