Monday, January 18, 2010

The perfect moment in time

Ever since I was little I have believed that there are perfect moments in time. I'm not sure if its growing up on Disney fairytales, or always seeing romantic comedies but these moments in time are very special when they happen. I've had a few of these moments, my first kiss, getting accepted to Michigan State, graduation. As I've gotten older and begin to feel more comfortable in my own skin these perfect moments aren't so cliche. For instance, right now I'm in sweatpants, sitting on my roommates bed, eating dinner and watching the bachelor. This is a perfect moment for me. I'm happy, I'm myself, I'm in great company. I feel like so many of these moments get passed away when we're young because we're so focused on having the perfect fairytale story, when in reality it doesn't exist. Live for the moment, live in the moment, and enjoy every single aspect about your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving some comment love! I adore reading them and often respond. Please enable your email so I can do so :) Xoxo Elle

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.